- 2.3 EcoBoost 350PS Engine
- All-Wheel Drive with Dynamic Torque Vectoring
- 6 Speed manual transmission
- 4 preset Drive Modes: Normal, Sport, Track or Drift
- Launch Control
- Dual mode damper settings
- Performance shift light
- 19" multispoke alloy wheels with 235/35 tyres (see inset) 350 mm ventilated front disc brakes with lightweight
- Brembo four-piston monoblock callipers
- Unique RS performance rear spoiler
- Twin high-performance exhaust pipes
- Bi-Xenon HID headlamps with adaptive lighting Headlamp jet wash
- Automatic headlights
- RS branded Recaro front seats with leather side bolsters "Sculptured" 3 rear seats - 60/40 split back
- Dual-zone Electronic Air Temperature Control
- SYNC2 with 8" Touchscreen DAB audio system with enhanced voice control and Emergency Assistance Nine Sony audio speakers
- Additional binaccle mounted gauges (boost pressure,
- oil temperature & oil pressure)
- Ford Power Starter Button
- Quickclear heated windscreen and heated washer jets Rain sensing wipers
- Electric, heated, body colour door mirrors with
- intregrated turn indicators
- Electrically operated front & rear windows with one
- touch lowering/closing and global closing Automatic dimming rear view mirror
- Thatcham Category 1 alarm
- Front and rear floor mats
- Ford Easy-Fuel capless refuelling system Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Tyre repair kit
- Hill Start Assist
- Ford MyKey®
Developed by the Ford Performance team, the New Focus RS is the latest model to carry the iconic RS badge.
Pioneering design and advanced engineering: this is a car that sets a new benchmark for both.
Advanced 2.3-litre EcoBoost Engine Technology
The 2.3-litre EcoBoost engine’s revolutionary technology incorporates direct fuel injection, twin independent variable camshaft timing and a twin-scroll turbocharger.
Tuned and calibrated specifically for the New Focus RS, the result is: maximum power of 350 PS and maximum torque of 440 Nm (470 Nm over-boost).
Excellent low-end responsiveness is matched by powerful mid-range pull. And the free-revving top-end is set to a maximum limit of 6,800 rpm.
Our finest car, designed by our finest minds
By using the skills, knowledge and experience of Ford Racing, Team RS and other special vehicle operations (including Ken Block), Ford Performance launched with a clear mission statement - ‘Innovation through Performance.’ The New Focus RS is the perfect expression of this philosophy.
Use less fuel with Auto Start-Stop
When your New Focus RS stops at traffic lights or is idling in a queue, Auto Start-Stop can automatically switch off the engine (while still supplying power to essentials like the ventilation, radio and Ford SYNC). When you're ready to move, just depress the clutch and select first gear as usual, and the system restarts.